The word on the street at Technical Data is that Simon Hylson-Smith, the long time guru editor-in-chief of TFS' IFR magazine, is moving in with them. Apparently he will be taking up a role heading up global capital markets for the market commentary provider. Although, by the time he joins Technical Data it will be called, as expected, Thomson Global Markets (IMD, May 4)--this change should be next week.
BT Alex. Brown has agreed to distribute its fixed income research via First Call's BondCal
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit