The London Stock Exchange (LSE) last week reported buoyant revenues for its Information Services division, despite another decline in the number of terminals receiving its data.
In the last three months of 2002, the terminal count fell from 100,000 to 98,000. This compares to 107,000 at the end of December 2001. Of the 98,000, around 91,000 terminals were attributable to professional users. This compares to 94,000 for the quarter before and 98,000 for the same period in 2001.
Turnover for Inf
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit