As Fidelity Management & Research Co. proceeds with plans to offer a homegrown quote system to customers of its correspondent brokerage business, word has emerged that it is doing so as a market data vendor. Seeking hard dollars, Fidelity has begun selling its Microsoft Corp. Windows-based quote service to clearing customers -- having packaged it for customers under the name Maxxess.
The system was developed over the past four years by a unit of Fidelity called Fidelity Brokerage Technologies
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won