Reuters Canada is beefing up its news presence and coverage of the Canadian markets. New bureaus in Quebec City and Winnipeg were recently opened, bringing the total number of bureaus to seven and total editorial staff to over two dozen. The company has also just appointed Randall Palmer as the Ottowa bureau chief and named David Ljunggren as national political correspondent for Canada.
Newsedge has added Vereinigte Wirtschaftsdienste GmbH (VWD), a German newswire, to the global content avail
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech