James Watson and Andrew Beacham are leaving their positions as heads of sales at Bridge UK and Ireland. Watson is joining Slam Dunk Networks, a California-based Internet networking company as global head of sales, reporting to chief executive officer Robert Miller. Beacham does not have a job line up as yet (see related story, this issue).
Meanwhile, Bridge has appointed three recruits to its strategic sales team. Trevor Adams brings 24 years of financial markets experience to Bridge, havin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act