One of the first users of Telekurs' new Market Data Feed (MDF), BHF-Bank Schweiz says the new system is so much better than the vendor's Investdata standalone terminal that there is no comparison between the two.
BHF director in charge of IT, Marcus Zwyssig, says BHF was obliged to change to the new product because Telekurs was phasing out the older offering. "The main reason for changing was that the old system was not going to be available any more but we are very pleased with the change to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit