Sparkasse.de, a savings bank financial group, and 20 other savings banks in Germany have added vwd’s delayed data and news to their Web sites for private investors. The deals represent vwd’s first wins in Germany’s large savings bank arena with its Web information platform (WIP).
The platform provides delayed data from international exchanges, news from vwd and analytical trend charting tools. It replaces a service from German vendor Onvista at all the banks.
Martin Zeissler, managing direct
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp