At a recent press conference held to discuss Reuters' financial results for the first half of the year (IMD, July 31), Peter Job, chief executive of Reuters, was asked when Reuters would begin making acquisitions again. Job said: "We have a lot of things going on in the company. Acquisitions tend to complicate them quite a lot. So one must be well advised about what one goes in for.
"With Teknekron [Software Systems Inc.], we really were in receipt of an excellent property and it's worked ou
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit