Reader Reaction: Bernie Weinstein, president of ILX Systems Inc., says ILX was never a suitor and never had any interest in acquiring Star Data Systems Inc. An article in the last issue of IMD said ILX was a suitor when Star Data put the majority of its assets up for sale three years ago.
Minneapolis-based Inter-Regional Financial Group has selected ILX Systems Inc., its incumbent quote vendor, to support more than 2,000 retail positions. Inter-Regional considered both ILX and ADP (IMD, Aug.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit