LAWRENCE LEAVES DEXTERUS
Emil Lawrence has left network services provider Dexterus, where he was in the sales department. Lawrence was previously with Savvis, Bridge Information Systems and Dow Jones Markets in a number of senior sales positions. It is unclear where Lawrence is going, but he is currently rumored to be lying on a beach somewhere in Florida.
FEARGAL DUFFY JOINS ASPECT SOFTWARE
Feargal Duffy, marketing manager at International Financial Systems based in Dublin, has left the compa
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech