Howard Wille has stepped down as chief executive officer of Factset Research Systems. Wille has served as chairman and chief executive officer since the founding of the company in 1978. He will remain chairman of the board until the end of the fiscal year. Charles Snyder, co-founder and vice chairman of the company’s board of directors, will be the interim chief executive officer until a replacement is found.
Multex.com has appointed Christopher Feeney chief operating officer. Previously Fe
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act