Keith Michaud has joined Fidelity Investments as director of market data services. He was previously manager of market data services at Wellington Management. Before his five-year stint at Wellington, Michaud worked in Fidelity's investment systems unit.
Bridge Information Systems has named Allan Appleton to the new position of director of operations and network for Europe, based in London. He was previously manager of technical services for UK and Ireland at Dow Jones Markets. Appleton say
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership