NEW YORK--Dow Jones Markets and Govpx are close to signing a deal that will allow Markets to offer Govpx as an optional service to its customers. The Govpx service is viewed as competitive with Markets' core Cantor Fitzgerald US Treasury securities data.
Markets intends to take advantage of the rollout to emphasize its dominant position in US Treasury market coverage. Markets, which offers the Cantor data as part of its core service, will be "the only source of 100 percent of the information
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp