Global Insight, a provider of economic and financial data, has released a new version of DataInsight, the front end for its time-series database. The update is designed for a broader range of users with varying levels of experience.
DataInsight helps users navigate, research and retrieve data from Global Insight's database of over eight million time series data as well as end-of-day equity prices (IMD, Feb. 17). The new version, DataInsight 1.1, includes additional functionality, refined sear
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit