Online broker OptionsXpress is to add futures and stock and options data to its line-up of tradeable stocks, options, bonds and mutual funds platform later this quarter, CEO David Kalt tells Inside Market Data.
OptionsXpress will access the new data via software from ticker plant and direct feed vendor Activ Financial. The broker has been using Activ's feed for other data for nearly a year, Kalt says.
The new data will comprise Level 1 futures quotes, initially from the Chicago Mercantile Exch
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II