Nasdaq will go to its board of directors this week to seek approval for changes to the Nasdaq Official Closing Price (NOCP) that will address the criticism that its closing prices create uncertainty, says Adena Friedman, executive vice-president of Nasdaq data products.
"We have been soliciting feedback since April, when Nasdaq launched the NOCP," says Friedman (IMD, April 21). Market participants indicated at the time that they had concerns regarding prices that Nasdaq changed after the clos
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming