Reuters is instituting a major shake up in its organization, including the appointments of Tom Glocer as chief executive, Reuters Information (RI), Jean-Claud Marchand as chairman, RI, and Devin Wenig as managing director of RI Marketing. Andre Villeneuve is being removed from the Board along with David Ure and Michael Hudson is leaving the company altogether. For more details, see story, page 1.
Michael Richardson has become the second high profile person to join the board of Kinetic Info
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit