European news agency AFX News, a UK-based subsidiary of Agence France Presse, has signed two agreements with other news agencies to broaden its geographical coverage. It is already seeing bottom-line growth from deals made last year with third-party vendors, says managing director Stefan Ploghaus in an exclusive interview with Inside Market Data.
Starting today, Monday, March 1, AFX will carry stories from Greek news site Euro2day, which is owned by Greek real-time financial news publisher Am
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership