Moneyline Telerate will begin offering access to interdealer broker GFI’s FXoptions and emerging markets eurobond data today. Moneyline is the first vendor to carry GFI’s data, although the broker says it plans to make its data available through other companies later this year.
Moneyline will shortly add real-time European repo data from GFIand will later expand access to other GFI markets.
The deal extends an existing partnership in which GFI publishes its FX Option Revaluation Fixings servi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II