MarketXS Expands With Icap Data
MarketXS, a provider of market data distribution technology, will use data from interdealer broker Icap to expand its coverage of foreign exchange and money markets in its MarketXS’ Pro for Windows terminal solutions and other applications powered by the MarketXS feed. The data from Icap includes eurobonds, government bonds, corporate bonds, certificates of deposit, commodities, interest rates, repo, spot FX, caps and floors, IRS, FRAs and swaptions.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech