At press time: Sources say Reuters and Cantor Fitzgerald were chatting it up again. Stay tuned.
Correction: In an article on the Information Industry Association's plans to define a standard data symbology (IMD, Jan. 30), IMD misidentified one of the consultants managing the information gathering for the project. It is Ralph T. Williams, a principal of R. Shriver Associates in Lebanon, N.J.
EJV Partners L.P., the Asset Backed Securities Group (ASBG) and Trepp & Co. Inc. announced an agreement
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership