Market data contribution software firm Mighter Gissing Software (MGS) will launch a system to provide a single interface to prices on multiple bond trading electronic communications networks (ECNs). The Electra Market Aggregation Gateway will launch in Q1 2003 with data from EuroMTS and Eurex Bonds, and will later add Espeed and BrokerTec.
The system consolidates prices from multiple fixed-income ECNs on one display to save traders having to compare prices on separate screens. Electra also co
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank