LONDON--While other vendors view the foreign exchange market as a contracting one, Comprehensive Quote Graphics (CQG) is banking on its growth, particularly in the emerging markets, to expand its business.
The niche futures data and graphics vendor already collects foreign exchange data from key broker suppliers, including Tullett & Tokyo, Garban and Global Treasury Information Services (GTIS), which is now owned by Data Broadcasting Corp. (DBC). Now, CQG plans to collect contributed prices d
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit