Clarification: As a result of the inability of its existing data collection and dissemination systems to handle new currency forwards data being offered by the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Dow Jones Telerate is having the exchange update pricing for the new instruments manually. Last issue (IMD, Sept. 26), left the impression that Telerate staffers were themselves keying in the prices.
ADP has begun the rollout of the international version of its North America-focused FS Partner quote service
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II