NEW YORK--Cicada, ILX and SIAC are the finalists to build Nasdaq’s Securities Information Processor (SIP), which will collect and distribute the best bid and offer from each exchange in the Nasdaq Unlisted Trading Privileges Plan (UTTP).
The UTTP participants expect to choose who will build the SIP in the next month, with the SIP to go live in the second quarter of 2003.
Nasdaq declines to comment on the bidding process, but sources say its criteria are technical experience and ability as wel
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming