LONDON--Arcontech is set to launch the latest version of its front-end software for market data display this month. At the same time, Thomson Global Markets, a division of Thomson Financial Services, is now utilizing Arcontech's core publishing software to enable it to publish its content to several vendors.
TGM, formerly known as Technical Data, is now live with Arcontech's Multi-Vendor Contribution System (MVCS), which is designed to distribute data simultaneously to multiple vendors. This
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act