Charles Barnick is no longer managing director of the London operation of Fame International. Separately, Fame's business development manager David Gow, who joined from CSK Software earlier this year, has also left the company. No replacements have yet been named.
Interactive Data Corp., part of the Financial Times Information division of Pearson plc, has promoted Howard Barnstone to vice president in charge of the Listed Markets division.
Allan Siegert is leaving his position as vice presi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling