LONDON: Thomson Financial Solutions (TFS), the division of Thomson Financial responsible for designing customized web-based solutions for the financial industry, is about to step into the off-trading floor arena by giving users a service containing exactly what they want.
Thomson will be entering the space traditionally dominated by Reuters Markets Monitor, an off-trading floor information product, and, to a lesser extent, Bridge Information Systems' Bridgechannel product.
Using the technolo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II