iSpheres Corp, an Oakland, CA-based provider of low-latency data analysis software, will this week release the latest version of its iSpheres Event Server, which features technology upgrades designed to increase data message throughput.
Officials say that improvements to the system's memory management and overall performance make the new version more suitable for use with pre-trade risk analysis and fraud detection systems. The new release, version 5.2, can now capture 400,000 messages per se
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit