Rights Management Associates (RMA), a market data contracts consultant, is developing a database to help information providers prevent the unlicensed use of their data on the Internet. RMA will also use the product to show customers how their data is being used online.
The London-based consultant aims to help clients and Web sites agree on reasonable terms for the continued display of data and to promote flexible data licensing contracts, policies and pricing and simplified administration.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse