IDEAglobal, a Singapore-based company best known for its fixed-income commentary, is moving into credit derivatives with the launches of Credit Derivatives Today and Credit Derivatives Morning Briefing.
Credit Derivatives Today, which launches today (July 14), is an online commentary service providing a mix of strategic and intra-day coverage, says John Atkins, chief market analyst at IDEAglobal. It follows the introduction of Credit Derivatives Morning Briefing, a month-old service de
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling