UBS Warburg has turned the Reuters Market Data System (RMDS)into a lightweight market data platform for 500 users in its FX and cash collateral trading division, it was announced last week. The project was driven by an effort to reduce costs, according to officials involved.
UBScustomized the system, which it calls MDS Lite, and used it to replace much of the group's Triarch infrastructure.
MDS Lite provides much of the same data as before: news and prices for all asset classes--including ex
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse