Reuters slates multiple BridgeStation releases
Reuters plans to release several new versions of its BridgeStation workstation throughout 2003, according to Harry Temkin, managing director of equities product development. BridgeStation 6.3.9, out this month, can handle the New York Stock Exchange’s LiquidityQuote (see related story, this issue). This summer, Reuters will launch BridgeStation 8, which will offer fully integrated Instinet research and analytics capabilities and is intended to mi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II