Broker prices will also be the first fruit of the recent deal between Bloomberg and McGraw-Hill Inc.'s J.J. Kenny & Co. municipal bond brokerage and information services unit (IMD, March 29). After broker prices, Bloomberg will add access to Kenny's descriptive database via Bloomberg terminals. But users will pay an additional fee for Kenny descriptions, while Bloomberg will maintain its own rival (albeit less comprehensive) descriptive database, which all users may access free of charge.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit