NEW YORK--Credit Suisse Asset Management (CSAM) has signed a three-year contract with Multex.com to develop and operate a research and content portal for its equity analysts and portfolio managers in five offices globally. The portal should go live by the end of the year, say CSAM executives.
The portal will carry CSAM’s proprietary research and offer access to sell-side research from brokers from a single location on the user’s desktop, says Scott Lewis, cohead of equity research at CSAM.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit