Correction (IMD, March 16), here's the missing part: The decisive reason, though, that Paul Killik ultimately decided to go with ILX was its IT department's huge vote of confidence in the simpler architecture of ILX compared to its rivals. As Killik puts it, "one ILX server can service a significantly greater number of terminals than its closest rivals."
Reuters has launched two new products: Energy Plus and Commodities Plus to add historical data and analytical capabilities to the real-time
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II