ADP Brokerage Services Group plans to launch Corporate Actions System, a component of its Brokerage Processing Services (BPS) product, at the SIA show this week.
Corporate Actions System allows users to enter elections on corporate actions activity—such as a merger or dividend announcement—directly onto their desktop. That real-time data is then integrated directly with the BPS engine, which automatically updates books and records for the client. BPS is a back-office system that supports the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit