FaceTime Finds Christensen
FaceTime Communications, a provider of Instant Messaging (IM) services, has named Jonathan Christensen vice president of products and chief technology officer (CTO). Christensen replaces Mehdi Maghsoodnia, who is now senior vice president of product and services at software company Pumatech. Christensen will report to FaceTime president and CEO Glen Vondrick. He joins from Microsoft, where he was a group program manager of real-time communications.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech