Paris-based portfolio and risk management vendor Sophis is planning to launch three upgrades of its Convertibles On-Line (COL) database before the end of the year.
COL is an integrated analytical and pricing tool covering over 2,000 international convertible bonds. The first enhancement, COL v2.2.1, is scheduled to launch at the beginning of June. It will allow users to upgrade their current version from a remote server and will include new pricing models and charts.
COL v.2.2.2, which will
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won