NEW YORK: Bloomberg has set a deadline for customers of the Bloomberg Classic to migrate to Open Bloomberg via a router. Although the company has been discouraging customers from installing the Classics for some time, this is the first time an official deadline has been set.
Letters, signed by Mike Bloomberg, have been sent out to users to alert them to the deadline, which has been set for Sept. 30, 1999.
The deadline offers plenty of advanced warning to customers but comes at a time when IT d
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership