Reuters has made 3000 Xtra, its premium information product, available for deployment in a thin client environment, offering users the ability to access the full features of 3000 Xtra remotely and at a lower total cost of ownership.
Reuters has partnered with HP to provide the thin client version through Citrix technology with HP Services offering related consulting services. Non-Reuters applications that a client requires can also be delivered on this thin client model.
3000 Xtra version 4.5
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank