Hong Kong market data vendor Quote Power International will add prices on Chinese-listed equities to Quote Power Web, its real-time market data service in April. The real-time data on A- and B-listed shares on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and the Shenzhen Stock Exchange will be delivered via an unnamed Chinese market data vendor.
Quote Power Web users will be able to access the information for an extra charge, although CEO Patricia Yeung says it is too early to say exactly how much this will b
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II