• Roy Martin Jr. has been appointed president and chief executive officer of Dialog Corp. He had been executive vice president and chief strategy officer. He succeeds Pat Sommers, who resigned from the company. The Thomson Corp. acquired Dialog Corp. in May of this year.
• Fame has made some changes in its financial markets division. Neil Edelstein, the former president of Muller Data, has been appointed senior vice president of marketing and data. Scott Hall, who was previously vice preside
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers