GREENWICH, CT--Factset Research Systems plans to unveil a new fixed income product offering at the SIA Show in New York next month. The service, which does not have an official name yet, has been in development for just over a year and is expected to be in beta at a number of existing Factset customer sites soon.
The traditionally equities-focused company, well known for its integration of disparate databases into analytical engines, is now aiming to capitalize on growth in the fixed income m
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won