Parmenter Takes His Brainpower to Proquote
Market data industry veteran Alan Parmenter joined the London Stock Exchange (LSE) last month in the newly-created role of head of sales for LSE’s data vendor subsidiary Proquote. Reporting to LSE head of sales and marketing for information services Roberto Rivero, Parmenter will be responsible for driving further sales of Proquote’s screens, which have seen more than 50 percent growth since the vendor was bought by the LSE almost a year ago (IMD, Fe
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II