A U.K.-based network system vendor called CCC Group Ltd. now claims to facilitate some 25 percent of Bloomberg's customers in their efforts to avoid using Bloomberg-supplied cabling to support their Bloomberg terminals. The New York City-based traders of Merrill Lynch & Co. and Societe Generale are among the data consumers who currently rely on CCC Group's so-called CCC Freeview system to deliver Bloomberg's service to Bloomberg terminals via their own local area networks.
CCC Group's product
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling