NEW YORK--The Financial Information Services Division’s Market Data Definition Language working groups will release a beta version 1.0 of the MDDL specification this week. Beta version 1.0 addresses data integrity and decimals, among other issues, says Mike Atkin, the Software and Information Industry Association’s vice president of financial information markets.
Atkin says the MDDL committee is now focusing on "what we want people to accomplish in terms of review between the release of the b
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit