Citigroup is replacing multiple Reuters products with Moneyline Telerate services at approximately 2,000 positions in the firm’s global fixed-income division, Moneyline Telerate said last week.
Moneyline started to roll out Active8, its high-end desktop data display application, for Citigroup’s staff in New York and London last month. Citigroup went live with the TelerateFeed Adapter (TFA), which enables Moneyline’s TelerateFeed to deliver both records and pages (IMD, Aug. 11).
According to M
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit