Peter Hase, former managing director of Ixnet in Europe, has been appointed CEO of Interxion, an operator of carrier-neutral Internet exchange centers across Europe. Hase joined IPC, the parent company of Ixnet, in 1998 when it acquired network provider Saturn Global Networks.
Nigel Walder has joined Moneyline as general manager for Europe. Walder was formerly global head of technology at Natwest Global Financial Markets. Prior to Natwest, Walder held senior positions at Bankers Trust and J
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers