Quick America Corp. has finally released Quick Trace, the Japanese data vendor's North American PC-based equity quote system. The vendor has been predicting the product's release for more than a year (IMD, June 6).
Reuters will launch its FXOption currency options package sometime this fall, according to a spokesperson there. Details of the product emerged earlier this year; it's meant to be a sibling to the already established FXCalc, and will run on the Reuter Terminal and PCs connected to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act